[riot-users] List of sensor IoT standards

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Fri Oct 25 14:24:31 CEST 2019

I am a proponent of LwM2M [1,2]. It runs on CoAP, usually over UDP.
Checkout the integrated object registry [3]. There is an open PR to
integrate a package for the Wakaama client [4], which should be merged
before release 2020.01.

Ken

[1]
https://www.omaspecworks.org/what-is-oma-specworks/iot/lightweight-m2m-lwm2m/