[riot-users] List of sensor IoT standards

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Fri Oct 25 18:00:38 CEST 2019

Hi,

for finding your (CoAP) resources in the first place you can install a
CoRE-RD [1] server on your Raspberry Pi (e.g. the one provided with aiocoap
[2]). With the `cord` module in RIOT your sensor nodes can then register to
their resources to that server.

I recently show-cased that in a demo (Hauke was presenting it on the
summit).

Best regards,
Martine

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23