[riot-users] Large scale binary testing and debugging with IoT-Lab?

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Sun Sep 8 15:44:37 CEST 2019

Dear RIOT-users,

there was a session about testing with PhiLIP. Someone also showed how
simple you can deploy a binary remotely with IoT-LAB. This is
fascinating. Especially to connect it later to Murdock. So I basically
want to do the same. I already have a problem to find how I can set up
my private IoT-Lab instance.

I would like to deploy remotely a cluster of nRF52 boards or STM32F1.
There is also a Foren6 integration in IoT-LAB. This sounds also
interesting for me.

Can someone point me to the right place? :)

best regards
Philipp