[riot-users] Quectel module

Oleg Hahm oleg at riot-os.org
Tue Sep 10 18:59:43 CEST 2019

Hi Ken,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 01:57:34PM +0000, Ken Bannister wrote:
> Is anyone out there using a Quectel module with RIOT? I am particularly
> interested in the BG96.

I have no experience with RIOT on this module, but we have a board with the
chip in our office. However, I have only used the preflashed software so far.
IIRC the documentation/datasheet situation was not particular good for the
chip, but maybe you know better. Any pointers would be appreciated (though I
cannot promise to find any time for that).

Cheers
/* Binary compatibility is good American knowhow fuckin' up. */
        linux-2.2.16/arch/sparc/kernel/sunos_ioctl.c