[riot-users] Large scale binary testing and debugging with IoT-Lab?

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Thu Sep 12 20:26:34 CEST 2019

Philipp Blum <philipp-blum at jakiku.de> wrote:
    > I would like to deploy remotely a cluster of nRF52 boards or STM32F1.
    > There is also a Foren6 integration in IoT-LAB. This sounds also
    > interesting for me.

It seems that there are now many different IoT testing labs.
F-Interop from INRIA, and a few others that I recall hearing about, and now
Brian's system.   Does someone have a list, and some amount of comparison?

Questions that would abound would include:
  1) who can use it?
  2) how is it funded?
  3) what processors are there, what kind of stimulations are available?
  4) can they be used remotely?
  5) what embedded OSes are supported, recommended, tolerated?

My interest is in testing RPL extensions, as well as doing real-life BRSKI
testing with 6tisch.  Brian's efforts seem to be directed at things like
SPI/I2C, while F-interop is more about radios.

(If nobody has a list, I could start a page)