[riot-users] Large scale binary testing and debugging with IoT-Lab?

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Fri Sep 13 09:46:15 CEST 2019

My point is I want to set up a private one. Not publicly available. With
an own dedicated web platform. Let's say: I have a company and I would
like to develop some new software for my products. So, I should be able
to test them on my devices. Maybe this company has even different type
of devices. The documentation didn't help that much, so far.