[riot-users] ***UNCHECKED*** Regarding Installation of RIOT OS on Raspberry PI

Rathod Vishal J vishalrathod.cs15f11 at nitk.edu.in
Fri Sep 13 11:30:05 CEST 2019

Hello to all,

My name is Vishal Rathod and I am a research scholar at NITK, India. I am
working on congestion control and NDN in Internet of Things.

For NDN, I found that RIOT is very useful to do some experimentation. I
want to create a topology like four machines (e.g. Raspberry Pi) with RIOT
OS and Interconnected. I want to communicate to the four machines through
my Desktop / Laptop machine.

I thought, there are two ways to install RIOT:

1) clone the GitHub repository and compile the OS.
2) To install RIOT as an operating system like ubuntu.

My doubt is, how can I install RIOT on raspberry pi as an operating system?
Or any other idea to install it as an OS?

Thanks and Regards,
--
Vishal Rathod
Research Scholar,