[riot-users] [riot-devel] Are there users of avsextrem?

Marco Ziegert ziegert at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 16 11:13:45 CEST 2019

Dear Marian,

the avsextrem is a MSB-A2 with acceleration sensor and open for different power sources intentionally for mobile/outdoor use.
When I left there have been 100-200 sensors at FU Berlin, but I don’t know if they are in use.

I would suggest to look for the differences between MSB-A2 and avsextrem and decide if it’s worth the PR. If I remember correctly only the CC1101 was internally connected to another SPI, and some more LEDs.

Best regards,
Marco