[riot-users] [riot-devel] Are there users of avsextrem?

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 17 09:15:04 CEST 2019

Hej,

we still do have some of these boards at FU, but I have not touched some
for some years now. With the `f4vi1` there was also a successor
developed at FU, so I think the avsextrem is rarely being used anywhere
around here?!

If no one else from FU is raising a hand, I would think it is ok to drop
support for now. If ever someone has the need to use the avsextrem
again, it is very easy to re-add support as long as we keep the `msba2`
supported.

Cheers,
Hauke